The popular iOS Twitter client added some new features in version 2.7. New are in-line media support from images and video posted with Flickr and Twitter’s new Vine video feature.
The update also now allows the ability to open links in Chrome and 1Password, in addition to Safari. This is a setting in the preferences to toggle between the three options, assuming you have other apps installed. The 1Password option is pretty cool as you’ll need to view pages within the app to access the password auto-fill features. It seems though the setting has to be for one of the apps and doesn’t allow for deciding to only open some pages in 1Password, for example.
Beyond that, it’s pretty much bug fixes.
Tweetbot is available for both iPhone/iPod and iPad.
- Walmart to launch iPhone 5s, 5c Christmas sales
- Apple TV adds additional content from ABC, others
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas launches for iOS
- Angry Birds Go launches
- Straight Talk launches iPhone 5s, 5c sans contracts
- Wired looks at Square's card reader redesign
- Twitter for iOS gets update for DM photos
- Real world use of iBeacon in Apple stores
- 1Password for Mac 4.1 bring a number of improvements
- WSJ blasts ant-trust judge and prosecutor
- BassJump Subwoofer gets update for Mavericks
- Video: Shinola Premium Leather iPhone 5/5s case
- Honda announces further integration with iPhones
- Apple acquires Topsy Labs
- A look at some 4K monitor options
- Rockstar bringing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to iOS
- GLIF iPhone mount get update to be adjustable
- Honda rolling out Siri Eye Free on selection 2014 vehicles
- ScreenFlow 4.5 now available with Mavericks support
- Apple announces Black Friday sales
- iPhone 5s now available unlocked from Apple
- Apple buys 3D sensor company
- Podcast: Power outage, bad phone carriers, PS4, CoD, plus more
- Fifty Three announces Pencil Stylus
- OWC adds USB 3.0 to Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 enclosures
Browse and search for more articles