The popular iOS Twitter client added some new features in version 2.7. New are in-line media support from images and video posted with Flickr and Twitter’s new Vine video feature.
The update also now allows the ability to open links in Chrome and 1Password, in addition to Safari. This is a setting in the preferences to toggle between the three options, assuming you have other apps installed. The 1Password option is pretty cool as you’ll need to view pages within the app to access the password auto-fill features. It seems though the setting has to be for one of the apps and doesn’t allow for deciding to only open some pages in 1Password, for example.
Beyond that, it’s pretty much bug fixes.
Tweetbot is available for both iPhone/iPod and iPad.
- Double Decker from Trans Intl stacks up 2 drives in Mac Pro bays
- Pebble releases new SDK for greater app functions
- iKlip 2 and iKlip Studio for mini now available
- Stitcher Radio gets simplified car mode
- Google shows off new Maps
- App store hits 50 billion downloads
- Google announces new Hangouts app, consolidates messaging
- Newer Technology GripBase Podium stand for iPad
- iMove 9.0.9 for Mac updates camera issues
- 1Password adds new in-app browser, sharing
- Bill Gates reflects of Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes
- ABC to stream network shows live to iOS devices
- Apple issues update for Thunderbolt Macs
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Using the Fitbit One Fitness Tracker (Video)
- Kenburg 5-inch short LightLinez Lightning cable
- Newer Tech reduces cost of miniStack with CD/DVD option
- Plants vs Zombies 2 slated for July
- Fitbit ships Flex wrist fitness tracker
- Gmail app updates keeps iOS users in Google's eco system
- Every Day Carry Gear/Gadgets (Video)
- Denon announces new line of AVRs with AirPlay, iOS remote
- T-Mobile TV now available for iOS
- Google Glass on Weekend Update
- Podcast: Lots of iOS 7 rumors, Google Now, CoD Ghosts + More
Browse and search for more articles