The popular iOS Twitter client added some new features in version 2.7. New are in-line media support from images and video posted with Flickr and Twitter’s new Vine video feature.
The update also now allows the ability to open links in Chrome and 1Password, in addition to Safari. This is a setting in the preferences to toggle between the three options, assuming you have other apps installed. The 1Password option is pretty cool as you’ll need to view pages within the app to access the password auto-fill features. It seems though the setting has to be for one of the apps and doesn’t allow for deciding to only open some pages in 1Password, for example.
Beyond that, it’s pretty much bug fixes.
Tweetbot is available for both iPhone/iPod and iPad.
- Podcast: Walkie-talkies, iOS 8 betas, CES and much more
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
- Apple introduces new lower end iMac
Browse and search for more articles