Apple Tuesday released a new higher capacity version of the iPad w/ Retina Display. The 4th Gen, full-sized iPad is now available up to 128 GB. The company is retaining the 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB and simply adding on a fourth new top-end product.
The iPad is available in both WiFi and Cellular models, in addition to both white and black styles. Pricing is consistent with other iPads, adding $100 for the next size up and $130 for the Cellular version, which makes it $799 for the WiFi and $929 for the LTE-capable Cellular version.
The new 128 GB iPad will start shipping next Tuesday, February 5th.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles