The mega office suppler Staples has sold accessories for Apple products in the past, but never actual products. That could be changing as items appeared in the company’s online store, as reported by 9 to 5 Mac. Items have since been removed, but for a period of time there were listings for Apple TV, in addition to Apple branded accessories such as Lightning adapter, EarPods, and iPad cases.
Most likely this is the webmonkeys building out the online catalog, although it may not be for U.S. consumption through some error. We’ll have to see if this indicates a new mega reseller for Apple gear. Staples hold corporate accounts for business of all sizes, and easier ordering could be a boon for Apple.
9 to 5 Mac
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
- VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer (Video)
- Eye-Fi Mobi transmits camera pics to iOS
- AirDrop coming to iOS 7?
- Apple may be planning an ad exchange system
- Podcast: Tim Cook, Retro Gaming, WWDC, Arrested Development
Browse and search for more articles