The new Fitbit Flex is a combination wristband and motion sensor. Fitbit provides two different sized bands with notches for a comfortable fit. Fitbit says it should fit most wrists from small to XL.
The Fitbit Flex features Bluetooth 4.0 to wireless sync to iOS devices. Once synced, it can connect to Fitbit's online system for tracking progress and goals.
If a user doesn't wish to run on a mobile device, a USB dongle is available for Mac and PC that can wirelessly trigger when in range.
The Fitbit Flex will sell for about $100.
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
- Apple introduces new lower end iMac
- Nest Protect once again on sale
Browse and search for more articles