The T-Mobile announce is part of a larger press release detailing future upgrades and expansion. It's not simply an announcement about Apple, so presumably that's why it's so vague. It's safe to assume, however, this means the iPhone and likely iPad will be coming to T-Mobile next year.
It will be interesting to see how this rolls out. Part may be dependent on T-Mobile's infrastructure, but also Apple's roadmaps. When Apple expanded to Verizon, it was a mid-year update on the iPhone, but wasn't brought to the iPad until the next update. We'll have to see if Apple/T-Mobile introduce something in the interim or if it will be a part of the next iPhone and iPad.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles