Mac Update launched their Winter bundle promotion. The bundle features 11 OS X software titles bundled together for $49.99. There is also a bonus item for early buyers, Live Interior 3D Pro 2, which normally retails for $129.95.
The Mac Update bundles are best when you're interested in a single or two items, but then get nearly a dozen other software titles essentially for free. The Winter promo runs through December 19.
1. Data Rescue 3 ($99.00) - The gold standard for data recovery on the market, with more awards to its name than any other
2. Espresso 2 ($75.00) - A powerful and elegant professional Web development tool that's never before been discounted
3. Snapz Pro 2.5 ($69.00) - A versatile screen capture tool for taking static screenshots or recording video
4. TotalFinder ($18.00) - The must-have Finder enhancement that no Mac user should be without
5. TotalSpaces ($15.00) - An elegant improvement to OS X 10.7 and 10.8's virtual desktops feature
6. Mac DVDRipper Pro 4 ($24.95) - Simply the best way to copy and backup DVDs to your Mac, or convert them for viewing on iOS devices
7. PopChar X 6 ($38.00) - A convenient utility that offers one-click access to all the special characters of every font on your Mac
8. MoneyWell 2 ($49.99) - A unique personal finance app especially suited for budgeting and managing debt
9. Swift Publisher 3 ($29.95) - An easy-to-use desktop publishing app for creating brochures, flyers, newsletters, calendars, and more
10. Company of Heroes Complete: Campaign Edition ($29.99) - The highest-rated real-time strategy game of all time, set in World War 2. Includes both expansion packs
11. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum ($29.99) - An enjoyable theme park simulation game that's fun for the whole family. Also includes both expansion packs
Plus, as a bonus for early buyers: Live Interior 3D Pro 2 ($129.95), an interior design application that's as powerful as it is easy to learn. Live Interior 3D Pro 2 is perfectly suited for professionals or hobbyists interested in designing their dream homes or revamping their current space.