Scosche announced a line of chargers for Apple's new Lightning port devices. All chargers carry the official "made for" certification from Apple, so they should work worry free.
Interestingly the company is offering 5 and 12 watt versions some chargers. The company offers savings on the 5 watt model, but 12 watt chargers work just fine on all devices. Only iPads utilize a full 12 watt charge, however, iPhones and iPods can use the same charger to deliver 5 watts.
Products offered include three DC car chargers. The strikeDrive Pro has dual USB ports to charge two devices at once, and two other strikeDrive single chargers in 12w and 5w. Pricing is $39.99, $29.99, and $24.99.
Also announced are three wall chargers, a strikeBase 5w, a dual 5w strikeBase Pro, and a dual 12w strikeBase pro. Pricing is $29.99, $39.99, and $49.99.
Lastly is a retractable charger USB cable, which should be ideal for travelers and laptop bags. The strikeLine Pro sells for $29.99.
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
Browse and search for more articles