Scosche announced a line of chargers for Apple's new Lightning port devices. All chargers carry the official "made for" certification from Apple, so they should work worry free.
Interestingly the company is offering 5 and 12 watt versions some chargers. The company offers savings on the 5 watt model, but 12 watt chargers work just fine on all devices. Only iPads utilize a full 12 watt charge, however, iPhones and iPods can use the same charger to deliver 5 watts.
Products offered include three DC car chargers. The strikeDrive Pro has dual USB ports to charge two devices at once, and two other strikeDrive single chargers in 12w and 5w. Pricing is $39.99, $29.99, and $24.99.
Also announced are three wall chargers, a strikeBase 5w, a dual 5w strikeBase Pro, and a dual 12w strikeBase pro. Pricing is $29.99, $39.99, and $49.99.
Lastly is a retractable charger USB cable, which should be ideal for travelers and laptop bags. The strikeLine Pro sells for $29.99.
- Report: Apple Watch battery life may be around 19 hours
- Twitter launches recap feature
- Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack get major overhaul
- Khan Academy brings lessons to iPad
- Evernote Scannable App
- Podcast: CES wrap-up of gadgets, ho or no adventures and more
- Looking at Flickr camera ownership for 2014
- iOS 8 beta previews Apple Watch companion app
- Lifeproof LiveActiv Battery Backup Case and Smart Mounting System - CES 2015
- USB 3.1 storage from Other World Computing - CES 2015
- ScanSnap ix100 portable/mobile scanner - CES 2015
- WEMO Zigbee products for doors, windows, smoke detectors, keychains, and more - CES 2015
- FLIR One thermal camera for iOS w/ Lightning Connector- CES 2015
- iDevices Switch offers iOS 8 HomeKit compatibility - CES 2015
- Upcoming Transwarp from OWC brings better than Fusion Drive to older Macs0 CES 2015
- Anova Bluetooth Sous Vide Cooker - CES 2015
- Mountie from Ten 1 Design mounts your tablet to your display - CES 2015
- iPin Laser pointer and iPin BTtogo presentation gadgets for iPhone - CES 2015
- Griffin Reversible USB cable in iPhone colors - CES 2015
- Griffin iTrip AUX Bluetooth and iTrip AUX AutoPilot for cars - CES 2015
- NuMount VESA adapter announced for newer iMacs
- The Interview now available on iTunes
- Video: Anti-Gravity XP-1 battery jumps your car, charges your devices
- OS X Automated Security Update
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
Browse and search for more articles