Aviiq announced an interesting solution for travelers or maybe just organization freaks. The Portable Charging Station aims to organize charging multiple devices with an integrated powered USB hub. The hub supports up to four devices, utilizing the user's own charging cables. So, whatever you need to charge as long as it has a USB power cable, you're good to go. The charging station is powered by a single 15W wall charger. The whole kit is enclosed in a zippered leather pouch.
If you've ever traveled with growing assortment of devices with multiple people, charging everything at the end of the day can be a bit of a mess. Interesting solution here. The update Aviiq announced now includes a 5200 mAh battery, so the kit could go on the road with you.
The Aviiq Portalb eCharging Station w/ Battery sells for $169.99.
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
Browse and search for more articles