Logitech announced a new wireless video camera. The camera is a stand-alone network camera once connected to a WiFi network. The Broadcaster camera has built-in Ustream function, allowing users to stream directly from the camera.
The Broadcaster WiFi can also link to a Mac, iPhone, or iPad to record video. The same devices can also be used as a simple production switch using the Broadcaster software/app. The Broadcaster app provides an interesting feature to switch between the device and a built-in camera as a simple A/B switcher. Or two views can be captures simultaneously for put together into a production in non-linear editors. It also works with Skype and other FaceTime.
The Logitech Broadcaster is expected to be available later this month for $199.99. A video demo from Logitech is below.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles