Logitech announced a new wireless video camera. The camera is a stand-alone network camera once connected to a WiFi network. The Broadcaster camera has built-in Ustream function, allowing users to stream directly from the camera.
The Broadcaster WiFi can also link to a Mac, iPhone, or iPad to record video. The same devices can also be used as a simple production switch using the Broadcaster software/app. The Broadcaster app provides an interesting feature to switch between the device and a built-in camera as a simple A/B switcher. Or two views can be captures simultaneously for put together into a production in non-linear editors. It also works with Skype and other FaceTime.
The Logitech Broadcaster is expected to be available later this month for $199.99. A video demo from Logitech is below.
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
Browse and search for more articles