Logitech announced a new wireless video camera. The camera is a stand-alone network camera once connected to a WiFi network. The Broadcaster camera has built-in Ustream function, allowing users to stream directly from the camera.
The Broadcaster WiFi can also link to a Mac, iPhone, or iPad to record video. The same devices can also be used as a simple production switch using the Broadcaster software/app. The Broadcaster app provides an interesting feature to switch between the device and a built-in camera as a simple A/B switcher. Or two views can be captures simultaneously for put together into a production in non-linear editors. It also works with Skype and other FaceTime.
The Logitech Broadcaster is expected to be available later this month for $199.99. A video demo from Logitech is below.
- Live @ 9:30 PM ET - MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles