Logitech announced a new wireless video camera. The camera is a stand-alone network camera once connected to a WiFi network. The Broadcaster camera has built-in Ustream function, allowing users to stream directly from the camera.
The Broadcaster WiFi can also link to a Mac, iPhone, or iPad to record video. The same devices can also be used as a simple production switch using the Broadcaster software/app. The Broadcaster app provides an interesting feature to switch between the device and a built-in camera as a simple A/B switcher. Or two views can be captures simultaneously for put together into a production in non-linear editors. It also works with Skype and other FaceTime.
The Logitech Broadcaster is expected to be available later this month for $199.99. A video demo from Logitech is below.
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
Browse and search for more articles