Tiny Wings is equally simple and great. I reviewed it last year and instantly loved it. The game has great graphics and music, but somehow conveys emotion too. When you do well and reach into the clouds, the bird with tiny wings is happy and makes the player happy too.
In a rare interview autour designer Andreas Illiger describes his inspiration:
In an interview, designer Andreas Illiger just mentions that a new game is nearing completion. It's a secret, so all we know he's been working on it.
It's an interesting Q/A interview, particularly how Illiger was surprised and unprepared for the success of his little game.
Andreas Illiger: "Tiny Wings success was scary."
- Google shows off new Maps
- App store hits 50 billion downloads
- Google announces new Hangouts app, consolidates messaging
- Newer Technology GripBase Podium stand for iPad
- iMove 9.0.9 for Mac updates camera issues
- 1Password adds new in-app browser, sharing
- Bill Gates reflects of Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes
- ABC to stream network shows live to iOS devices
- Apple issues update for Thunderbolt Macs
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Using the Fitbit One Fitness Tracker (Video)
- Kenburg 5-inch short LightLinez Lightning cable
- Newer Tech reduces cost of miniStack with CD/DVD option
- Plants vs Zombies 2 slated for July
- Fitbit ships Flex wrist fitness tracker
- Gmail app updates keeps iOS users in Google's eco system
- Every Day Carry Gear/Gadgets (Video)
- Denon announces new line of AVRs with AirPlay, iOS remote
- T-Mobile TV now available for iOS
- Google Glass on Weekend Update
- Podcast: Lots of iOS 7 rumors, Google Now, CoD Ghosts + More
- Apple expands SSD options for iMacs
- Blockbuster releases On-Demand app
- Apple counts down to 50 billion app downloads
- iOS 6.1.4 brings speakerphone fix for iPhone 5
Browse and search for more articles