Last year iDevices launched the iGrill, a Bluetooth wireless thermometer with an iOS app. This year they're entering the bathroom to put tunes or podcasts in the shower.
The player is designed to pair with up to 5 devices and has on-board controls. The iShower has 200-foot range, 15 hours of playtime on 3 AA batteries and of course is water resistant. The iShower also has a clock so you don't lose track of time.
Being a Bluetooth player, the device can also be used outside of the bathroom anywhere you want to listen to some tunes, however, it's marketed as water resistant design for the shower.
The iShower has an MSRP of $99 and will launch next week at CES.
- MacBook Pro lineup gets Haswell CPU bump, more memory
- Podcast: Walkie-talkies, iOS 8 betas, CES and much more
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
Browse and search for more articles