The GripStand is a new case for the original iPad that features removable hand grip and table stand. The grip pops off by squeezing two tabs, fits the hand well, and is nicely adjustable for sitting on a table.
The GripBase is an accompanying product that mounts onto the same case and functions and an upright stand for the iPad. The GripBase turns a full 360-degrees on the table, and also rotates the iPad for portrait or landscape.
The removable accessories gives the case a modular design and allows users to perhaps leave the GripBase at home/office and the GripStand piece on the go. The modular design allows too perhaps a future iPad 2 version so you could just pick up the case and keep using the other accessories. Also, the tab removal has a real nice solid feel to it.
The GripStand and GripBase are available in Black and White models. Each are available for list price of $29.99, or for $39.99 when purchased together.
Looking for more iPad cases and accessories? Check out the playlist of reviews
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles