The GripStand is a new case for the original iPad that features removable hand grip and table stand. The grip pops off by squeezing two tabs, fits the hand well, and is nicely adjustable for sitting on a table.
The GripBase is an accompanying product that mounts onto the same case and functions and an upright stand for the iPad. The GripBase turns a full 360-degrees on the table, and also rotates the iPad for portrait or landscape.
The removable accessories gives the case a modular design and allows users to perhaps leave the GripBase at home/office and the GripStand piece on the go. The modular design allows too perhaps a future iPad 2 version so you could just pick up the case and keep using the other accessories. Also, the tab removal has a real nice solid feel to it.
The GripStand and GripBase are available in Black and White models. Each are available for list price of $29.99, or for $39.99 when purchased together.
Looking for more iPad cases and accessories? Check out the playlist of reviews
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
Browse and search for more articles