Ambrosia Software recently announced a new card title for the Mac OS. Mondo Solitaire is a new take on probably the most popular computer game around. Mondo Solitaire features over 300 types of Solitaire games with options like additional suits, additional decks, and alternate rules. The game includes popular versions such as Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Canfield, and many you probably never heard of.
The game features some slick looking graphics both with the cards and various themes and backgrounds. Mondo Solitaire also allows users to enter their own custom backgrounds and card backs.
Mondo Solitaire is available for $9.99 from Ambrosia's Website. A free trail is available for download. It requires Mac OS 10.6 or later.
- Apple TV adds HBO Go and WatchESPN
- Chimera adds Hackintosh support for Haswell, Mavericks
- iTunes Radio Preview (Video)
- Facebook app adds new privacy features, status icons
- Evernote adds Gmail clipping
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
Browse and search for more articles