Valve announced that Left 4 Dead 2 will hit the Mac OS on Tuesday. The game will be released through the company’s Steam. The franchise has been popular on the console and PC, essentially a zombie genre where players must fend off a world infected with a sort of rage virus.
Left 4 Dead 2 was originally released last November on Windows and Xbox. The plot of the game is to play as one of four players trying to reach rescue. The game is a bit unique with a dynamic story that adjusts the outcome throughout the game.
Valve also updated the progress of the original Left 4 Dead that is slated to be released for the Mac. The company said they’ve run into some delays but hope to have it released in time for Halloween.
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore calls it quits
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
Browse and search for more articles