Valve announced that Left 4 Dead 2 will hit the Mac OS on Tuesday. The game will be released through the company’s Steam. The franchise has been popular on the console and PC, essentially a zombie genre where players must fend off a world infected with a sort of rage virus.
Left 4 Dead 2 was originally released last November on Windows and Xbox. The plot of the game is to play as one of four players trying to reach rescue. The game is a bit unique with a dynamic story that adjusts the outcome throughout the game.
Valve also updated the progress of the original Left 4 Dead that is slated to be released for the Mac. The company said they’ve run into some delays but hope to have it released in time for Halloween.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles