Valve announced that Left 4 Dead 2 will hit the Mac OS on Tuesday. The game will be released through the company’s Steam. The franchise has been popular on the console and PC, essentially a zombie genre where players must fend off a world infected with a sort of rage virus.
Left 4 Dead 2 was originally released last November on Windows and Xbox. The plot of the game is to play as one of four players trying to reach rescue. The game is a bit unique with a dynamic story that adjusts the outcome throughout the game.
Valve also updated the progress of the original Left 4 Dead that is slated to be released for the Mac. The company said they’ve run into some delays but hope to have it released in time for Halloween.
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
- Apple Mystery Van spotted in Bay Area
- Apple to convert sapphire glass factory to data center command center
- Newer Tech replacement batteries for older unibody MacBooks
- McCracken on TUAW shutting down
Browse and search for more articles