Valve announced that Left 4 Dead 2 will hit the Mac OS on Tuesday. The game will be released through the company’s Steam. The franchise has been popular on the console and PC, essentially a zombie genre where players must fend off a world infected with a sort of rage virus.
Left 4 Dead 2 was originally released last November on Windows and Xbox. The plot of the game is to play as one of four players trying to reach rescue. The game is a bit unique with a dynamic story that adjusts the outcome throughout the game.
Valve also updated the progress of the original Left 4 Dead that is slated to be released for the Mac. The company said they’ve run into some delays but hope to have it released in time for Halloween.
- Apple TV adds HBO Go and WatchESPN
- Chimera adds Hackintosh support for Haswell, Mavericks
- iTunes Radio Preview (Video)
- Facebook app adds new privacy features, status icons
- Evernote adds Gmail clipping
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
Browse and search for more articles