Priced at $4.99, the new fishing game for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch features a focus on pro competition. Players can compete in 25 virtual tournaments to catch 20 different trophy fish. The game also features a casual free-play for fun and practice.
“There have been plenty of fishing games released on the App Store, but nothing comes close to Rapala Pro Bass Fishing,” said David Oxford, Activision Publishing. “This is the first time thrilling tournament style fishing has come to the iPhone and iPad, and we’ve captured every detail of live fishing competition.”
On the iPad, the game allows two players to go head-to-head.
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing is available now for $4.99 in the iTunes App Store.
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles