Priced at $4.99, the new fishing game for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch features a focus on pro competition. Players can compete in 25 virtual tournaments to catch 20 different trophy fish. The game also features a casual free-play for fun and practice.
“There have been plenty of fishing games released on the App Store, but nothing comes close to Rapala Pro Bass Fishing,” said David Oxford, Activision Publishing. “This is the first time thrilling tournament style fishing has come to the iPhone and iPad, and we’ve captured every detail of live fishing competition.”
On the iPad, the game allows two players to go head-to-head.
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing is available now for $4.99 in the iTunes App Store.
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
Browse and search for more articles