Priced at $4.99, the new fishing game for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch features a focus on pro competition. Players can compete in 25 virtual tournaments to catch 20 different trophy fish. The game also features a casual free-play for fun and practice.
“There have been plenty of fishing games released on the App Store, but nothing comes close to Rapala Pro Bass Fishing,” said David Oxford, Activision Publishing. “This is the first time thrilling tournament style fishing has come to the iPhone and iPad, and we’ve captured every detail of live fishing competition.”
On the iPad, the game allows two players to go head-to-head.
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing is available now for $4.99 in the iTunes App Store.
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
Browse and search for more articles