Priced at $4.99, the new fishing game for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch features a focus on pro competition. Players can compete in 25 virtual tournaments to catch 20 different trophy fish. The game also features a casual free-play for fun and practice.
“There have been plenty of fishing games released on the App Store, but nothing comes close to Rapala Pro Bass Fishing,” said David Oxford, Activision Publishing. “This is the first time thrilling tournament style fishing has come to the iPhone and iPad, and we’ve captured every detail of live fishing competition.”
On the iPad, the game allows two players to go head-to-head.
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing is available now for $4.99 in the iTunes App Store.
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
- VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer (Video)
- Eye-Fi Mobi transmits camera pics to iOS
- AirDrop coming to iOS 7?
- Apple may be planning an ad exchange system
- Podcast: Tim Cook, Retro Gaming, WWDC, Arrested Development
Browse and search for more articles