Priced at $4.99, the new fishing game for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch features a focus on pro competition. Players can compete in 25 virtual tournaments to catch 20 different trophy fish. The game also features a casual free-play for fun and practice.
“There have been plenty of fishing games released on the App Store, but nothing comes close to Rapala Pro Bass Fishing,” said David Oxford, Activision Publishing. “This is the first time thrilling tournament style fishing has come to the iPhone and iPad, and we’ve captured every detail of live fishing competition.”
On the iPad, the game allows two players to go head-to-head.
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing is available now for $4.99 in the iTunes App Store.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles