Company announces preliminary tool for authoring HTML5 content with Illustrator.
Adobe recently outed a plug-in for Illustrator CS5 that provides some initial HTML5 and CSS3 support. The plugin requires Illustrator 15.0.1, which is the most current version from Creative Suite 5. Adobe states the plug-in helps designers to easily design Web and device content using the emerging Web standards. When coupled with Dreamweaver 11.0.3, the tools could help in development of iOS content. Apple is pushing HTML5 for media-rich and interactive Web pages rather than Adobe's Flash.
Adobe notes that the HTML5 and CSS3 tools are not expected to be finalized "for some time." The intention of this release appears to be support for current standards and will likely change as things evolve.
Adobe Illustrator CS5 HTML5 Pack
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles