Thursday Monster Cable Products introduced the latest in its line of premium audio ear phones. The Butterfly is an exclusive design from Vivienne Tam.
Tam is a fashion designer in New York City with designs inspired from her Chinese heritage. Monster isnít the first tech company to collaborate with Tam. HP a couple years ago released a netbook with Tamís designs.
The in-ear speakers feature a gold-brushed finish and colorful butterfly image. The ear phones come equipped with multiple-sized ear tips for comfort fit and Monsterís cable clip to help cables remain untangled. The earphones also feature ControlTalk remote controls for music playback and hands-free calling. The cable includes a high resolution microphone to work with the iPhone, in addition to controlling iPod functions. The ControlTalk is supported on the iPod Nano 4G/5G, Classic 120 GB, Touch 2G, Shuffle 3G, and iPhone 3GS.
As with Monsterís other fashion/celebrity music headsets, they are not a budget product. The headphones have an MSRP of $199.95, and the ship date was not disclosed.
Butterfly by Vivienne Tam High Fashion In-Ear Speakers with ContolTalk
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
- That FLIR iPhone heat camera can steal PIN numbers
- Apple special event set for September 9
- Dropbox changes to a single 1 TB Pro plan
- August Smart Lock begins shipping
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Otterbox announces Alpha Glass screen protector
- OS X Yosemite allows screen sharing over iMessage
- Final Cut Pro suite gets minor updates
- Visual history of Apple designs
- Evernote Webclipper for Safari get big update
- Podcast: Looftlighter, Sapphire Glass, Robin Williams, Google Customer Service, plus more
- Apple mission statement on its culture of diversity
- A look at Apple University
- iPhone 6 prank
Browse and search for more articles