Thursday Monster Cable Products introduced the latest in its line of premium audio ear phones. The Butterfly is an exclusive design from Vivienne Tam.
Tam is a fashion designer in New York City with designs inspired from her Chinese heritage. Monster isnít the first tech company to collaborate with Tam. HP a couple years ago released a netbook with Tamís designs.
The in-ear speakers feature a gold-brushed finish and colorful butterfly image. The ear phones come equipped with multiple-sized ear tips for comfort fit and Monsterís cable clip to help cables remain untangled. The earphones also feature ControlTalk remote controls for music playback and hands-free calling. The cable includes a high resolution microphone to work with the iPhone, in addition to controlling iPod functions. The ControlTalk is supported on the iPod Nano 4G/5G, Classic 120 GB, Touch 2G, Shuffle 3G, and iPhone 3GS.
As with Monsterís other fashion/celebrity music headsets, they are not a budget product. The headphones have an MSRP of $199.95, and the ship date was not disclosed.
Butterfly by Vivienne Tam High Fashion In-Ear Speakers with ContolTalk
- Rumors of Google Now like features in iOS 9
- Same day delivery option appears on Apple Store app
- Solving Apple Pre-Order Problems
- Ive named Chief Design Officer
- Gold plate your Apple Watch at home
- OWC announces Accelsior S PCIe mount for SSD drives
- Speed tests on MacBook Pro SSD speeds
- Apple Watch OS 1.0.1 Released
- Apple TV set reported abandoned
- MacBook Pro gains Force Touch, iMac 5K gets new pricing
- Video: How to sign/encrypt email using OS X Mail and a secure certificate authority CA
- LifeProof ships water-proof battery backup case
- Apple Watch lacks anti-theft security
- iGrill thermometer comes to the Apple Watch
- Apple Pay chipping away at Walmart backed CurrentC
- Safari on the Apple Watch
- Vulnerability found with MacKeeper
- Mac App Store sales
- Reserve Strap and the secret Apple Watch plug
- Apple Watch Review Diary: UX, odds and ends
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Battery: First Full Week
- Podcast: Thoughts on the Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Notifications
- Apple's supply chain and the defective taptic engine part
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Fitness Features/Tracker
Browse and search for more articles