Thursday Monster Cable Products introduced the latest in its line of premium audio ear phones. The Butterfly is an exclusive design from Vivienne Tam.
Tam is a fashion designer in New York City with designs inspired from her Chinese heritage. Monster isnít the first tech company to collaborate with Tam. HP a couple years ago released a netbook with Tamís designs.
The in-ear speakers feature a gold-brushed finish and colorful butterfly image. The ear phones come equipped with multiple-sized ear tips for comfort fit and Monsterís cable clip to help cables remain untangled. The earphones also feature ControlTalk remote controls for music playback and hands-free calling. The cable includes a high resolution microphone to work with the iPhone, in addition to controlling iPod functions. The ControlTalk is supported on the iPod Nano 4G/5G, Classic 120 GB, Touch 2G, Shuffle 3G, and iPhone 3GS.
As with Monsterís other fashion/celebrity music headsets, they are not a budget product. The headphones have an MSRP of $199.95, and the ship date was not disclosed.
Butterfly by Vivienne Tam High Fashion In-Ear Speakers with ContolTalk
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
Browse and search for more articles