Thursday Monster Cable Products introduced the latest in its line of premium audio ear phones. The Butterfly is an exclusive design from Vivienne Tam.
Tam is a fashion designer in New York City with designs inspired from her Chinese heritage. Monster isnít the first tech company to collaborate with Tam. HP a couple years ago released a netbook with Tamís designs.
The in-ear speakers feature a gold-brushed finish and colorful butterfly image. The ear phones come equipped with multiple-sized ear tips for comfort fit and Monsterís cable clip to help cables remain untangled. The earphones also feature ControlTalk remote controls for music playback and hands-free calling. The cable includes a high resolution microphone to work with the iPhone, in addition to controlling iPod functions. The ControlTalk is supported on the iPod Nano 4G/5G, Classic 120 GB, Touch 2G, Shuffle 3G, and iPhone 3GS.
As with Monsterís other fashion/celebrity music headsets, they are not a budget product. The headphones have an MSRP of $199.95, and the ship date was not disclosed.
Butterfly by Vivienne Tam High Fashion In-Ear Speakers with ContolTalk
- Interesting info on how Apple Music likes work
- Trans Intl announce performance 2 TB Tiger SSD
- Ken Segall on Apple Watch's killer app
- Video: FLIR One thermal camera w/ Lightning Connector for iOS (Second Generation)
- Second gen FLIR One thermal cam with Lightning connector now available
- Report: How free apps are changing ad-supported content
- iOS 9 looks to free up space for OS upgrades
- CarPlay coming to select 2016 Buick and GMC vehicles
- Apple changes course on Radio payments during trial
- Taylor Swift sounds off on Apple Music free trial
- Apple patches some issues with XARA exploit
- On Apple's accessibility push with iOS
- Snowden on Apple privacy initiatives
- Nice overview of new OS X and iOS vulnerabilities
- OS X/iOS flaws may make passwords vunerable
- Dark Sky weather app gets major update
- Adobe announces updates to Creative Cloud
- Instacast podcast player is discontinued
- Apple Pay to deliver 71.5%+ split to music owners
- Ars Technical looks at El Capitan
- Podcast: iOS 9, El Capitan, Apple Watch + More
- Appleís Schiller talks about 16 GB on entry level devices
- OWC USB-C Dock goes on pre-order
- Apple Watch watchOS 2 announced with native apps
- iOS 9 announced with refinements and iPad features
Browse and search for more articles