Thursday Monster Cable Products introduced the latest in its line of premium audio ear phones. The Butterfly is an exclusive design from Vivienne Tam.
Tam is a fashion designer in New York City with designs inspired from her Chinese heritage. Monster isnít the first tech company to collaborate with Tam. HP a couple years ago released a netbook with Tamís designs.
The in-ear speakers feature a gold-brushed finish and colorful butterfly image. The ear phones come equipped with multiple-sized ear tips for comfort fit and Monsterís cable clip to help cables remain untangled. The earphones also feature ControlTalk remote controls for music playback and hands-free calling. The cable includes a high resolution microphone to work with the iPhone, in addition to controlling iPod functions. The ControlTalk is supported on the iPod Nano 4G/5G, Classic 120 GB, Touch 2G, Shuffle 3G, and iPhone 3GS.
As with Monsterís other fashion/celebrity music headsets, they are not a budget product. The headphones have an MSRP of $199.95, and the ship date was not disclosed.
Butterfly by Vivienne Tam High Fashion In-Ear Speakers with ContolTalk
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
- LaCie expanded networked FUEL drive to 2TB
- Apple adjusting app pricing in some countries
- WD My Passport Pro RAID offers portable Thunderbolt storage w/o power
- Office comes to iPad, unlocks features for iPhone
- Twitter introduces photo tagging, multiple photo support
- Sonnet Tech introduces xMac Pro Server Thunderbolt PCI Rack
- OWC boosts Mac Pro memory to 128 GB
- Macfixit is no more
- Fantastical coming to iPad
- Interview reflects on iPhone launch
Browse and search for more articles