Now less than a week away, anticipation and speculation builds on what will and won't be at Apple's media event.
Jim Dalrymple at The Loop chimes in with his sources, stating the Apple TV will not be taking stage next week. Apple is holding an invite-only event to announce new products. As reported, the event's theme is It's only rock and roll, but we like it, which heavily suggests music related announcements, and not TV or tablet.
It was previously speculated by analysts Gene Munster that Apple may be releasing a DVR capable Apple TV this fall, plus perhaps other related news.
Sources confirm no Apple TV at Apple’s September event
Apple September 9 media event official
New Apple TV this year? Apple TV set in 2011?
- Pebble releases new SDK for greater app functions
- iKlip 2 and iKlip Studio for mini now available
- Stitcher Radio gets simplified car mode
- Google shows off new Maps
- App store hits 50 billion downloads
- Google announces new Hangouts app, consolidates messaging
- Newer Technology GripBase Podium stand for iPad
- iMove 9.0.9 for Mac updates camera issues
- 1Password adds new in-app browser, sharing
- Bill Gates reflects of Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes
- ABC to stream network shows live to iOS devices
- Apple issues update for Thunderbolt Macs
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Using the Fitbit One Fitness Tracker (Video)
- Kenburg 5-inch short LightLinez Lightning cable
- Newer Tech reduces cost of miniStack with CD/DVD option
- Plants vs Zombies 2 slated for July
- Fitbit ships Flex wrist fitness tracker
- Gmail app updates keeps iOS users in Google's eco system
- Every Day Carry Gear/Gadgets (Video)
- Denon announces new line of AVRs with AirPlay, iOS remote
- T-Mobile TV now available for iOS
- Google Glass on Weekend Update
- Podcast: Lots of iOS 7 rumors, Google Now, CoD Ghosts + More
- Apple expands SSD options for iMacs
Browse and search for more articles