Now less than a week away, anticipation and speculation builds on what will and won't be at Apple's media event.
Jim Dalrymple at The Loop chimes in with his sources, stating the Apple TV will not be taking stage next week. Apple is holding an invite-only event to announce new products. As reported, the event's theme is It's only rock and roll, but we like it, which heavily suggests music related announcements, and not TV or tablet.
It was previously speculated by analysts Gene Munster that Apple may be releasing a DVR capable Apple TV this fall, plus perhaps other related news.
Sources confirm no Apple TV at Apple’s September event
Apple September 9 media event official
New Apple TV this year? Apple TV set in 2011?
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
- Apple introduces new lower end iMac
- Nest Protect once again on sale
- WebMD app adds on Healthy Target feature
Browse and search for more articles