Now less than a week away, anticipation and speculation builds on what will and won't be at Apple's media event.
Jim Dalrymple at The Loop chimes in with his sources, stating the Apple TV will not be taking stage next week. Apple is holding an invite-only event to announce new products. As reported, the event's theme is It's only rock and roll, but we like it, which heavily suggests music related announcements, and not TV or tablet.
It was previously speculated by analysts Gene Munster that Apple may be releasing a DVR capable Apple TV this fall, plus perhaps other related news.
Sources confirm no Apple TV at Apple’s September event
Apple September 9 media event official
New Apple TV this year? Apple TV set in 2011?
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
- Apple Mystery Van spotted in Bay Area
- Apple to convert sapphire glass factory to data center command center
- Newer Tech replacement batteries for older unibody MacBooks
- McCracken on TUAW shutting down
Browse and search for more articles