Now less than a week away, anticipation and speculation builds on what will and won't be at Apple's media event.
Jim Dalrymple at The Loop chimes in with his sources, stating the Apple TV will not be taking stage next week. Apple is holding an invite-only event to announce new products. As reported, the event's theme is It's only rock and roll, but we like it, which heavily suggests music related announcements, and not TV or tablet.
It was previously speculated by analysts Gene Munster that Apple may be releasing a DVR capable Apple TV this fall, plus perhaps other related news.
Sources confirm no Apple TV at Apple’s September event
Apple September 9 media event official
New Apple TV this year? Apple TV set in 2011?
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
- That FLIR iPhone heat camera can steal PIN numbers
- Apple special event set for September 9
- Dropbox changes to a single 1 TB Pro plan
- August Smart Lock begins shipping
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Otterbox announces Alpha Glass screen protector
- OS X Yosemite allows screen sharing over iMessage
- Final Cut Pro suite gets minor updates
- Visual history of Apple designs
- Evernote Webclipper for Safari get big update
- Podcast: Looftlighter, Sapphire Glass, Robin Williams, Google Customer Service, plus more
- Apple mission statement on its culture of diversity
- A look at Apple University
- iPhone 6 prank
Browse and search for more articles