Now less than a week away, anticipation and speculation builds on what will and won't be at Apple's media event.
Jim Dalrymple at The Loop chimes in with his sources, stating the Apple TV will not be taking stage next week. Apple is holding an invite-only event to announce new products. As reported, the event's theme is It's only rock and roll, but we like it, which heavily suggests music related announcements, and not TV or tablet.
It was previously speculated by analysts Gene Munster that Apple may be releasing a DVR capable Apple TV this fall, plus perhaps other related news.
Sources confirm no Apple TV at Apple’s September event
Apple September 9 media event official
New Apple TV this year? Apple TV set in 2011?
- Evernote launches Pebble app
- Wello iPhone case delivers suite of biometric readings
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
- Video: Hackintosh Series: BIOS Setup (#19)
- Comcast and Netflix work out a deal
- Steve Jobs to be on postage stamp
Browse and search for more articles