The rumor mills keeps churning, this time leakage from the music industry claiming Apple is planning a media event in early September.
Apple has been putting on a keynote/media event in September since 2005. It’s certainly a smart bet to expect Apple to keep the trend running for a 5th year. However, All Things Digital has the date pegged, or at least the week.
According to All Things D, Apple as informed various people in the music industry to expect an event the week of September 7. This highly suggested a release of at least the iPod Touch, perhaps other iPods, and also likely iTunes 9 and its related news. Of course, this is yet another opportunity for iTablet rumors, so that and anything else is always possible.
Here It Comes. But What Is It, Exactly? Apple Plans Keynote Event for September.
- iTunes Radio usage passes Spotify and Google Play
- iOS 7.1 makes iPhone 4 tolerable
- Nice video overview iOS 7 UI changes
- Evernote launches Pebble app
- Wello iPhone case delivers suite of biometric readings
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
Browse and search for more articles