The rumor mills keeps churning, this time leakage from the music industry claiming Apple is planning a media event in early September.
Apple has been putting on a keynote/media event in September since 2005. Itís certainly a smart bet to expect Apple to keep the trend running for a 5th year. However, All Things Digital has the date pegged, or at least the week.
According to All Things D, Apple as informed various people in the music industry to expect an event the week of September 7. This highly suggested a release of at least the iPod Touch, perhaps other iPods, and also likely iTunes 9 and its related news. Of course, this is yet another opportunity for iTablet rumors, so that and anything else is always possible.
Here It Comes. But What Is It, Exactly? Apple Plans Keynote Event for September.
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
- That FLIR iPhone heat camera can steal PIN numbers
- Apple special event set for September 9
- Dropbox changes to a single 1 TB Pro plan
- August Smart Lock begins shipping
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
Browse and search for more articles