The rumor mills keeps churning, this time leakage from the music industry claiming Apple is planning a media event in early September.
Apple has been putting on a keynote/media event in September since 2005. Itís certainly a smart bet to expect Apple to keep the trend running for a 5th year. However, All Things Digital has the date pegged, or at least the week.
According to All Things D, Apple as informed various people in the music industry to expect an event the week of September 7. This highly suggested a release of at least the iPod Touch, perhaps other iPods, and also likely iTunes 9 and its related news. Of course, this is yet another opportunity for iTablet rumors, so that and anything else is always possible.
Here It Comes. But What Is It, Exactly? Apple Plans Keynote Event for September.
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles