The rumor mills keeps churning, this time leakage from the music industry claiming Apple is planning a media event in early September.
Apple has been putting on a keynote/media event in September since 2005. Itís certainly a smart bet to expect Apple to keep the trend running for a 5th year. However, All Things Digital has the date pegged, or at least the week.
According to All Things D, Apple as informed various people in the music industry to expect an event the week of September 7. This highly suggested a release of at least the iPod Touch, perhaps other iPods, and also likely iTunes 9 and its related news. Of course, this is yet another opportunity for iTablet rumors, so that and anything else is always possible.
Here It Comes. But What Is It, Exactly? Apple Plans Keynote Event for September.
- iMap Weather Radio app sends severe weather alerts to your iPhone (Video)
- ZAGGKeys Cover and Folio keyboard cases for iPad mini
- Double Decker from Trans Intl stacks up 2 drives in Mac Pro bays
- Pebble releases new SDK for greater app functions
- iKlip 2 and iKlip Studio for mini now available
- Stitcher Radio gets simplified car mode
- Google shows off new Maps
- App store hits 50 billion downloads
- Google announces new Hangouts app, consolidates messaging
- Newer Technology GripBase Podium stand for iPad
- iMove 9.0.9 for Mac updates camera issues
- 1Password adds new in-app browser, sharing
- Bill Gates reflects of Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes
- ABC to stream network shows live to iOS devices
- Apple issues update for Thunderbolt Macs
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Using the Fitbit One Fitness Tracker (Video)
- Kenburg 5-inch short LightLinez Lightning cable
- Newer Tech reduces cost of miniStack with CD/DVD option
- Plants vs Zombies 2 slated for July
- Fitbit ships Flex wrist fitness tracker
- Gmail app updates keeps iOS users in Google's eco system
- Every Day Carry Gear/Gadgets (Video)
- Denon announces new line of AVRs with AirPlay, iOS remote
- T-Mobile TV now available for iOS
Browse and search for more articles