The rumor mills keeps churning, this time leakage from the music industry claiming Apple is planning a media event in early September.
Apple has been putting on a keynote/media event in September since 2005. It’s certainly a smart bet to expect Apple to keep the trend running for a 5th year. However, All Things Digital has the date pegged, or at least the week.
According to All Things D, Apple as informed various people in the music industry to expect an event the week of September 7. This highly suggested a release of at least the iPod Touch, perhaps other iPods, and also likely iTunes 9 and its related news. Of course, this is yet another opportunity for iTablet rumors, so that and anything else is always possible.
Here It Comes. But What Is It, Exactly? Apple Plans Keynote Event for September.
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
- Apple introduces new lower end iMac
- Nest Protect once again on sale
Browse and search for more articles