AT&T giving $20 discount on refurbished iPhone 3G
If the iPhone 3GS is a little steep for your pocketbook, shoppers can save a some coin on the cheapest iPhones yet. AT&T is selling refurbished iPhone 3G with a $20 discount. The previously new items start at $79 for 8 GB, and $129 for the 16 GB. AT&T has black phones for the 8 GB and 16 GB phones, and white only in 16GB.
Pricing is only good while inventory lasts, and there's no indication of availability. Pricing includes a two-year contract with AT&T, and is only valid for new or upgrade eligible customers. AT&T says refurbished units are phones that were returned to AT&T during the 30 day trial period, and have been refurbished, tested, and refreshed with appropriate software. Refurbished phones carry a 90 day warranty through Apple.
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
Browse and search for more articles